Personal

Rainbows

Photos

Photos
Click here to view the Universal Studios Pictures

Mail

Tiring day at work

Tuesday, December 29


Haha! This picture totally reminds me of Ris Low...

Haha! Sorry Rissie Dear!

Well anyway, had a really tiring day at work, with tons of admissions and discharge. I was sooo stress till I bought Mcdonalds again! ARGH! I know I told dear not to hurt my health but that coke was tempting me. So i gulped down a medium cup and wolla! Now I have stomach discomfort! I deserve it!

Haha! Well, work is gonna get rather tough this coming weeks. Its my final month at my work place and I need to buck up! I need to improve! I need to show the TRUE ME! (CHEY.. want to action only!)

Oh well, lets see how life goes. Totally missing Adrian... Must give him a call and find out how he is doing. Must also catch up with Khairyll and the rest man!

Time to go bankrupt!!!!

WUUUU HUUUU!!!!!!

Life is great! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment