Personal

Rainbows

Photos

Photos
Click here to view the Universal Studios Pictures

Mail

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Wednesday, December 23



Awww, look whose back. The chipmunks baby! Well i am gonna watch this movie with Pual, Andrew, Ben and Denny... Can't wait for our pre-christmas hangout man!

I simply am enjoying life now. Work's a breeze, it feels so homely there. I love my staff and all. Maybe a few hiccups here and there, but I know that eventually, I would be standing there with confidence.

Morning shifts are rather tiring though. But if I could manage to sleep before 11 pm every night, I think I would be save!

I have to catch up with my older friends now man. Making too many too fast till I have not much time for the older ones. I would wanna meet Nathan on the 27th, and Vidya on the 2nd of January.

I have this urge to go clubbing again! But i want someone who is around my age to follow me. Lets see what happens eh? :)

Life is great... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment