Personal

Rainbows

Photos

Photos
Click here to view the Universal Studios Pictures

Mail

Outing with Nathan

Sunday, December 27


Outing with Nathan was Fun man! Especially when his friend came along. We kinda went to watch Avatar again. What an awesome movie it was, but no comments on that!

Well, I had troubles finishing up my horribly tasting baked rice! sobbers!

But thats not the point. The point is, Nathan and I went to the gift shop in level 4 ion orchard to shop for a new year gift for someone special. I have something in my mind but I do not know if it would be too loud. Maybe it would be. Kinda having second thoughts now man!

Well I need help from you wonderful angels! What gift should I buy for someone special? To tell that person how much that person means to me? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Life is great... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment