Personal

Rainbows

Photos

Photos
Click here to view the Universal Studios Pictures

Mail

Friends

Sunday, December 13



Hahaha! They never fail to crack me up.

If only their story line was real! If only life was like theirs, how nice things would be eh?

But anyway, been having a difficult time lately! My friends are all now hating me because I do not have enough time to meet them. I have like a million friends (To be frank) and i definitely cannot meet all of them. But i would try my best.


I usually do not like meeting people on my work days (Usually Mondays to Fridays) as I would tend to be tired.

Here are the people I need to meet this week: Jeffray, Kannan, Paul, Vidya. And the worse part is I only have 1 off day. So how do I slot them? I am afternoon from Mondays to Wednesdays, so I practically cannot meet anyone.

Jeffray already booked me on Thursday evening before he goes overseas, Kannan initially booked me on Saturday but too bad, have to go to work, but I guess I would meet him on Sunday. I guess I have no choice but to meet Paul on Saturday and Vidya on Friday. Really need to spend time with these people.

From next few week, i am looking to meeting Praveen, Shahmen, Viknesh, Samuel Nitesh, Ivan, Eugene, Khairil, and maybe a few other ancient friends... but I shall plan for that later on!

I wonder what happened to Hareni! Hmmp!!!!!

Oh well, had a busy day at work yesterday. Usually I would take 4 - 6 cases at work. Yesterday I was given 8 with like 4 discharges! IT WAS REALLY DIFFICULT TO FOLLOW UP! Well, I understand that working in a government hospital requires you to take 12 cases, but if any nurses were posted to Raffles, they would truely understand the stress...

However, I was really happy to have my Nursing Clinician beside to guide me. She is the main reason to me liking the hospital and further developing my passion in nursing. Thanks alot :)

Other than that, I have nothing else to say...

Hahaha... Till tomorrow honey bunnies..

Muacks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment