Personal

Rainbows

Photos

Photos
Click here to view the Universal Studios Pictures

Mail

Velocity

Wednesday, May 12


Well what is velocity basically? Ohh... Velocity is the rate of change of position right? Hmmp... Teaching Hui Wei is really a challenge I should say. Having him playing around with his lap top, yet having his Physics paper tomorrow. Hmmp... totally reminds me of the time when I was in secondary school. It is definitely a bitter sweet memory.

I remember those times when I was with Hareni, us going to 888 plaza and eating mac-donalds. Ahh.... Those were the days when I was fat...

Talking about fat, I kinda find myself ultra skinny. I have been on a weight gaining spree again! Yea! gained 2 KG by far. another 2 more to go! Will keep you guys updated.

Oh well, I guess thats all for the first update. Oh yea, and before I go, just want to tell you guys that I have been HEALED! PRAISE THE LORD!!! Hahaha!

With plenty of love to give,

Your one and only :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment