Personal

Rainbows

Photos

Photos
Click here to view the Universal Studios Pictures

Mail

Sex at the City 2

Thursday, May 27


What do you get when you add gay marriages, sexy "Grannies", sex, love, Man-O-Pause, twist and loads of GLAMOUR? Well you definitely get yourself a movie of a life time.

Sex at the City 2!

Frankly, I have not yet watched the first movie, but since Terence did tell me about each individual character in the Movie, I totally understood it. It is definitely really funny, and the ladies are HO-ORT!

Oh my, no doubt they be around the same age as my mother or so on, but they are DEFINITELY a treat! Haha! And their style and fashion, ohhhh lala!

Its definitely 0 on the slashion scale so its a definite MUST-WATCH for people who love fashion and comedy!

Till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment