Personal

Rainbows

Photos

Photos
Click here to view the Universal Studios Pictures

Mail

Shrek

Friday, May 28


I went to watch Shrek with this new friend of mine who goes by the name Raymond. Just for the info, He is one hack of a joker! Haha! We could not stop laughing throughout our meet up.

Well anyway, Shrek was an OK movie. Its about the same theme as the previous. All about Family, Friends and how true love can save the day. I really wished they showed more of the Shrek Babies and dragon-donkey mutation thingys, because they simply look adorable!

But other than the good story line, I felt that the movie was a little too rushy.. They should have made it 2 hours of Shrek goodness! Haha!

Its a 3 out of 5 for me though. I do not think people would buy the DVD for this after watching.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment