Personal

Rainbows

Photos

Photos
Click here to view the Universal Studios Pictures

Mail

Thoughts

Wednesday, January 27



Thoughts simply swirl around my head....

Getting rather intense lately...

Imagine seeing black and white images, rather smokey....

Images which represents your most darkest kept secret, images which people MUST NOT KNOW about.....

Being teleported to the past, hearing all the screams, feeling so helpless....

For I could not battle that war alone....

And its not just 1 person.... Its 2.....

Haunting me every night, for the stupid things I had done when I was younger.....

Was it all worth it? Why do I even trust people so easily........

I wonder, when these screwed up memories of mine would end......

Its getting rather painful, waking me up during my soundless nights.....

Help me...... I desperately need help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment